This website located at quotes.approvedpayrollservices.co.uk is run by Intelligence Media Limited ("we", "us", "our").
Intelligence Media Limited (company number: 08653940) has its registered office address at 20-22 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4JS, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales.
ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE
- You are responsible for:
- making all arrangements necessary to enable you to access and use this website; and
- ensuring that all persons who access this website through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms, and all other applicable terms, conditions and policies, and that they comply with them.
- We do not guarantee that this website, or any part of it, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted, free from errors or omissions, or secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- At any time, we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change, permanently or temporarily, all or any part of this website (including, without limitation, the content) without notice.
- We will not be liable to you if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
ACCOUNTS AND PASSWORDS
If we enable users of this website to set up and access a secure, password-protected account or other area on this website (“Account”), the following additional terms will apply:
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as a part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose such information to any other person.
- Only you may access and use your Account. You must not permit or enable any other person to access or use your Account.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username, password or other security information, or has accessed your Account, you must promptly notify us at the e-mail address set out below.
- At any time, we may disable any username, password or other security information, whether chosen by you or provided by us, and disable access to your Account, if, in our reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms or the documents referred to above.
USING THIS WEBSITE
- This Website enables businesses to find suitable suppliers of products and services in which they are interested, and request quotes from those suppliers. The services that we provide (through this Website and otherwise) also enable suppliers to find potential customers/clients.
- We do not vet or otherwise check any suppliers to whom we may refer users of this website, and we do not represent, warrant or guarantee the suitability or quality of any supplier for any general or specific purposes.
- Before instructing, or entering into a contract with, any supplier, you should undertake your own checks, and ensure, to your own satisfaction, that the supplier is suitable for your specific circumstances and requirements. You should also consider obtaining professional or other specialist advice.
- We are not a party to any agreements, arrangements or dealings between the businesses seeking suppliers and the suppliers themselves, and we are not responsible or liable for the acts, omissions, products or services of any suppliers.
- You warrant that all information that you provide to us at any time and for any reason will be true, accurate and complete, and not false, fraudulent or misleading.
- The content on this website (including, without limitation, the Listings referred to below) is provided for general information and assistance only. It is not intended to amount to information or advice on which you should rely, and you should obtain professional or other specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on this website.
- We do not verify, moderate or otherwise check the Listings or other supplier information on our site, although we reserve the right to do so at any time. We are not responsible or liable for the content of any Listing.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update information on this website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on this website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. At any given time, any of the content on this website may be out-of-date, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- Where we permit you (if you are a supplier of products or services) to list, advertise or otherwise promote your business through a directory or other feature on our site (“Listing”), the Listing must at all times:
- be in relation to a genuine business, and to genuine products or services;
- not contain any gratuitous keys words, or any key words that have the intention or aim of unduly influencing search results; and
- not, under any circumstances, directly or indirectly, advertise, promote, encourage or refer to an affiliate scheme or a pyramid marketing or selling scheme.
- Any testimonials contained or referred to in a Listing must set out the genuine comments or reviews of genuine customers/clients of yours.
- We reserve the right to remove any Listing at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
- We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that a Listing will result in the requests for quotes for, or the purchase of, your products or services.
- You may use this website only for lawful purposes. You may not use this website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly introduce or transmit any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other materials, codes or programs that are malicious or technologically harmful.
- You also agree
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of this website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of this website, or any computers, servers or databases connected to or with this website;
- any equipment or network on which this website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of this website; or
- any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party.
INTERACTIVE FEATURES AND CONTENT
If we provide features that enable users of this website to contact or interact with each other (e.g. through discussions forums), and/or upload content to this website (e.g. Listings, comments/reviews), the following additional terms will apply:
- We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive feature or service that we provide on this website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive feature or service by a user of this website in contravention of the content standards set out below, whether the feature or service is moderated or not.
- You warrant that any and all content that you post, upload or otherwise contribute to this website, including (without limitation) Listings, (“Contributions”), will comply with these Terms. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against any and all liabilities and losses arising out of your breach of this warranty.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Contribution by you constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy, or is defamatory.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Contribution by you or any other user of this website.
- We have the right to remove any Contribution if, in our opinion, it does not comply with these Terms, or the spirit of them.
- The views expressed by other users on this website do not represent our views.
- Contributions must be accurate (where they state facts), be genuinely held (where they state opinions), and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person (including, without limitation, Intelligence Media Limited);
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; and
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- We will determine, in our absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms. When such a breach has occurred, we may take whatever action we deem appropriate.
- A breach of these Terms may result in us taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use this website (including, without limitation, your Account, if applicable);
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contributions (as defined above) by you to this website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms. The responses described in these Terms are not limited, and we may take any other action that we reasonably deem appropriate.
- If, as a result of any action taken pursuant to this section, we close your Account (if applicable), all data and information in and relating to that Account will be deleted and lost. We will not be liable to you for any such deletion or loss.
LINKING TO AND FROM THIS WEBSITE
- You may link to the home page of this website, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal, and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must comply with all directions that we may give in relation to the placing or positioning of our company, business, trading or domain names or logos on your website.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
- You must not:
- establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- establish a link to this website in any website that is not owned by you; or
- frame this website on any other website, or create a link to any part of this website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, withdraw linking permission without notice, or require you to immediately remove any links to this website or any references on your website to our company, business, trading or domain names or logos.
- Where this website or emails contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have not reviewed those websites or resources, and we have no control over or responsibility for the contents of them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The domain name at which this website is located, and through which it is accessed, is a trading name and trade mark of Intelligence Media Limited or licensors.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, database rights, trade marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in goodwill, and rights to sue for passing off) in this website, and in the software in it and the content (including, without limitation, the Contributions) published on it. Those works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this website for the purposes of finding, assessing and selecting suppliers of products and services in which you are interested, and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on this website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials that you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on this website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on this website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of this website in breach of these Terms, your right to use this website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- Infringement of our or our licensors’ intellectual property rights in this website or any of the content or materials on this website may lead to legal proceedings in the UK or other countries.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE, OR OUR FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY ENGLISH LAW
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER TERMS WHICH MAY APPLY TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON IT, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE;
USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE; OR
PARTICIPATION IN ANY SURVEY, OPPORTUNITY OR OFFER PROMOTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
PLEASE NOTE IN PARTICULAR THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
LOSS OF PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS, REVENUE OR EARNINGS;
LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL OR REPUTATION; OR
ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A VIRUS, DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF WEBSITES LINKED ON THIS WEBSITE. SUCH LINKS SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS ENDORSEMENT BY US OF THOSE LINKED WEBSITES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF THEM.
- We may modify these Terms at any time by amending this page, and all such modifications are effective from the time that they are made. We recommend that you visit and check this page from time to time to take notice of any modifications to these Terms, as they are legally binding on you.
- These Terms, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- To contact us, please write to the address set out above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may contact or communicate with you in connection with these Terms (or any document referred to herein) via any email address that you provide to us. Such contact or communication will be regarded as being in writing.
Last updated: 30th October 2014